[pct-l] tyvek tarp

I'm comparing 3 different tarps for my PCT thru-hike that starts in a few
weeks.  The main things that I'm examining are weight, use of Lekis, ease of
set-up and practicality.  I may be using different tarps for different
sections and at the end of my hike I'll have it posted on my site what gear I
used etc.    Right now I'm wondering about some of the advantages of the simple
tyvek tarp (not one in my current inventory) and specifically the weight.  My
desire is to have a shelter and all components (except lekis) be under 1 lb and
be usable on all or most of the PCT.
Any comments are welcome!
-han