[pct-l] Pink Palace?

In a message dated 4/10/2002 5:12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bighummel@aol.com writes:

> Can anyone tell us if there is any kind of sign on the trail directing or
> notifying hikers of its precise location?

In '99 heading north, shortly after you cross under the I-10 bridge and over
the road to Monte's favorite town, there was a post, on the trail, with a
small note scribbled on top with directions to the Pink Motel.  If I remember
correctly, it was less than half a mile from here and you may have been able
to see the Middleton's house.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html