[pct-l] Arrow shaft 101 class and Tyvek supplies

	Donna,
	Please don't give Monte too much credit.  After all, he is going to
imitate a bear at the KOP wearing oven mitts and trying to break open a bear
canister.  We don't want him to get too full of himself.

	Look forward to seeing you at the KOP, as well as Monte.  Just over
two weeks away.
	Cheers,
	Eric "The Red"
	PCTA Board of Directors