[pct-l] Trail Beer

--- SnoLepard <SnoLepard@TrekkingKats.com> wrote:
> Scenic Trail and will help organize work parties as
> part of its introduction of Northwest Trail Blonde
> Lager, a new beer brewed by Henry Weinhard's Private
> Reserve."

Cool! Another hiking themed microbrew. I now have one
for the West coast hiking (Yay!), one for East Coast
hiking (Long Trail Ale.. mmmm mmmm), now I need one
for hiking on the Rockies. Suggestions anyone?

(There is Fat Tire produced in Ft. Collins, CO, and it
is a great brew...but I do not want to start a
mountian biking flame war. :D)

Hiking and beer...what a great topic! :-)

=====