[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows Resort / Sonora

Sonora pass\, as of today. is closed 6 1/2 miles east of Strawberry
(Highway 108)
AND 5 MILES west of highway 395.  Hence K-meadows is not open yet
to vehicular resupply..and doubtful for PCT'ERS at this time...however mail
gets thru aqnd we shlould check of they will carry the packages into
the meadows...

Rich
Strawberry, CA
'