[pct-l] Cabazon

The best of plans!

That is, unless you want to see a decrepit California town.  I may have done
the same if I knew the Pink Motel was there and accepting food drops.  Since
I had adequet food to get me from Idyllwid to Big Bear, I never even
considered stopping, even when I saw the notice of a hostel on a wooden post
near there.  I think I just wanted out of the windmill district.  It's too
bad, I heard I missed fresh fruits and other goodies a long distance hikers
crave.

Sly

> How about dropping down into Idylwild, because it's a neat place to go,
> taking a zero day and then carrying two days worth of food down to The Pink
> Motel, where you have a resupply box you mailed from home, that has three
> day's food to get you to Big Bear City?
>
> No hitching to Cabazon.
>
> I know what I'm going to do there.

multipart/alternative