[pct-l] Idyllwild resupply

I recommend going to Idyllwild.  It's a very hiker-friendly
town, and just far enough from Campo for a day off.  However,
I didn't take the trail from Saddle Junction.  We hitched in
to Idyllwild from Pines-to-Palms Highway, which is just a day
before Saddle Junction.  It was an easy hitch, a much-needed
day off, and a great town stop.  Idyllwild is like a little
Gatlinburg without all the neon.

The California trail guide (we called it "the book of lies")
doesn't give any hints on how to hitch hike into towns.  Pay
attention to roads near trail towns.  There are easier ways
to get into Idyllwild, Big Bear City, Wrightwood, and
Mammoth Lakes than walking side trails.