[pct-l] Re: photon repair tool

While planning for my '01 PCT thru-hike I also studied carrying one of
those tiny eyeglass screwdrivers but at the time I was on an obsessive
pack weight reduction kick when I discovered my solution for changing
those photon light batteries. I have always carried the small key chain
size Swiss Army "Classic" knife when on long distance hikes because it
has so many useful gadgets for the trail and all at an amazing 0.8 oz.
The pointed tip of the fingernail file (oh, what a luxury!) fits just
perfectly into those photon light screws and thats what I use whether at
home or on the trail and that's what I'll be using on my second AT
thru-hike this year.

Happy Trails! Dave Brock "Lightningbolt"
http://members.tripod.com/gohike

P.S. Sure am gonna miss ADZPCTKO this year