[pct-l] Keep up with your protein!!

Protein good. Almonds are my favorite source. I tend
not to get enough protein in real life, much less on
the trail. Thanks for the reminder.

About carbs ... what do ya'll do to get healthy carbs
(i.e., something other than white pasta, white mashed
potatoes, and candy bars) on the trail. I have mainly
hiked with Liptons for dinner but would like to use
something a bit more nutritious, but that can still be
made with a minimum of fuel/cooking time. Also I've
used the Power Bars, Luna Bars, etc., but they are so
expensive. Thanks.

Nina