[pct-l] photon repair tool

On my 2000 AT thru-hike it was no big deal waiting till I got to town to
have my photon batteries replaced. The PCT, however is a bit more remote
with towns farther apart. Furthermore, small towns offer very limited
services. I was at my local Walmart buying moleskin for my bounce box,
when I noticed some eyeglass repair kits. One kit contained some small
screws and a straight edged screw driver. When I looked over near the
hearing aid batteries, I noticed another package containing only a small
white plastic screw driver. It has a small stright edged end suitable
for eyeglass repair and another end with a small phillips head suitable
for repairing a photon flashlight. It costs $1.68 and the UPC is 24021
00170. It's made by Magnavision based in Hollywood, Florida.

LL