[pct-l] about maps @ hikermaps.com

Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.  MS Photo Editor bombed out on me for
some reason when I tried to print the maps.  I've had good results
printing the SoCal maps from MS Word.  I open a blank document, set the
margins to the minimum for my printer, and insert the picture of the
map into the document. I have an HP Inkjet and set the printer  options
to "Best" quality and the Paper Options to "HP Bright White" paper --
the images produced are very good.