From: "Michael Gosnell" <michaelgosnell@hotmail.com>
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:37:31 +0000
Subject: [pct-l] about maps @ hikermaps.com

Tony Nitz, or anyone who could help,

  For future reference, how do you make the maps smaller to print out from the hikermaps.com website.  Right now, when I try to print the maps out, only a portion of the map is printed.  Sorry if if I'm being stupid, but I'm not sure what to do.
  Great website, by the way!!

Michael G.

   'The mountains are calling and I must go.'

                                John Muir