[pct-l] Re: camera

When I did a section hike of the JMT in 1992 I had a plan for how to use the
camera.  I took only shots that chronicled the trail visually, usually from
the top of passes fore and aft.  This slide show reduces spectators to mute
longing to hike that part of the PCT.  I also took shots of my tarp set-ups.
The shots that I took on a whim for the most part sit somewhere in a box in
the garage.  It's the "big picture" plan before the trip that worked for
me...

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie, Wyoming