[pct-l] spring is coming to Oregon

Oregon is experiencing a really nice taste of spring right now.  It is sure
getting my feet dancing.  I paid a visit to the PCT up at Santiam Pass
yesterday.  Snow levels were down about 4 feet from 6 weeks ago, but still
10-20 feet deep in some places.  But the snow melt has definitely started.
Creeks in the Cascades are starting to swell, even with the occasional
foot-plus snow showers.  Anyway, just felt like sharing my day.  Thanks to
all who have commented on my recent questions.

Firefly