[pct-l] Sun Protection

Paul wrote:

The reason why I do not use sunscreen is that I tend
to sweat if off and I hate that "icky" feeling. During
winter, when  I can not wear my wide hat, will use the
sunscreen.

I also detest the white cream sunscreens.  They make me feel all sticky
and nasty, and I hate that.  However, last summer I found a type of
sunscreen that's a clear, thin liquid which you spray on and it's almost
undetectable on the skin after a minute or so.  It's not perfect, but
it's MUCH more tolerable than the white goop.  I think the type I used
was Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Spray, although several
other companies make similar products.  Just look for stuff that sloshes
like water when you shake the bottle.

Be aware that the liquid version may or may not be as effective as the
white goop, ounce for ounce.  I'm not really sure.

Eric