[pct-l] Trail report Section B (CA)

Spent Saturday day hiking Section B (California) from
Tule Springs south to the trail's high point on
Bucksnort Mountain and back.

Trail was clear and in generally good shape. I didn't
go down to Tule Springs, but the creek crossing 0.4
mile south was flowing slowly and a lot of algae, but
could be filtered easily.

I have to assume the trail up from Warner Springs to
Bucksnort was in decent shape, as we met a hiker who
did the 18 miles from Warner Springs to Bucksnort
Mountain in 9 hours.

In spite of the recent light storm, there was just a
very tiny patch of snow, which melted while we ate
lunch. We did see several places above 5000' where the
snow had clearly just melted.

AsABat