[pct-l] Got my plane ticket! .. and a question

Great news! I just bought my plane ticket to
California! Unfortunately, because of family
circumstances, I won't be able to start at Campo.
Instead, I'll be joining my fiance (who is starting at
Campo) at Big Bear City or a little past there on June
1. If I still have money next fall, I'm tossing around
the idea of coming back to southern California in
October/November hiking the section I missed. What is
that section (Campo to Big Bear) like in
October/November? Good hiking weather, or should I
wait and go back in the spring?

Thanks for all y'all's advice,

Nina

P.S. I'm really getting into my planning now that I've
quit working so much overtime at work ... more
questions to come... :)