[pct-l] Guide book help?

Hello all,

  I have a bit of a problem that maybe someone could help me w/.  I'm doing
a PCT section hike(Barrel Springs to Hwy 74) this coming week and I'm
missing pgs 83 & 84 of the 2000 guide book.  Can anyone fax them to me, by
chance??  I can do it w/o, but I'd feel better w/ them.  I don't want to buy
another guide book for two pages:(

  My wife's fax #: 626-351-6681

thanx in advance for anyone so kind,

Michael G.

     'The mountains are calling and I must go.'

                                John Muir