[pct-l] Sun shirts vs. Baby Oil and film choices for the trail.

 First , don't use sun screen or protective clothing!!! Go with with straight
Baby Oil and get that KILLER tan you've aways wanted!!!! ( Plus mosquitoes
will land and stick to you like fly paper for a quick easy slap -and-kill.
No bug neeting needed. ( OK I'm lying) But, film choices??? If you want to
have a Magazine like Backpacker print your photo, they recomend Fuji Velvia,
Fuji Provia or Kodak Ektacchrome 100VS ( which is getting rare they say in
Olympia) I used Kodak 64 slide film 25 years ago and they still look decent.
As far as shooting your trip of a Lifetime, don't skimp!!! There are pics you
always wish you would have took but didn't. It is better to shoot too much a
toss out a few then to shoot few and be sorry!!  PS ,,,, Take care is your
skin as many of us wish we did a bit better job. Outdoor folks get more sun
in a year than most Beach Bums do in ten. See you at the kick-off! Hold the
Baby oil Please!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---