[pct-l] Pooh Corner Address Correction

PLEASE correct the address for Pooh Corner.  The correct new address is =
below:

For the sixth year, Bill and Molly Person will be providing free =
hospitality for Pacific Crest Trail thru-hikers at the Donner Summit =
(old hi-way 40) area just north of Lake Tahoe. We live about four miles =
from the PCT and will pick up and deliver hikers from the trail.  We =
expect to be open from the first thru hikers to August 20.   Last year, =
we hosted about fifty thru-hikers and look forward to the coming season.

=20

Pooh Corner receives food drops, provides free beds, meals, showers, =
laundry, etc.  We also make airport runs for significant others and =
anything else we can to support thru hikers in their quests. Our cabin =
faces on Donner Lake and provides swimming boating, etc. or just plain =
loafing.=20

Mail to Truckee is VERY slow.  Priority mail usually takes six days or =
more to reach us.  We pick up mail once a day in the early afternoon.  =
We mail outgoing mail for hikers departing  on Saturday and Sunday only. =
=20

=20
Bill hiked the AT in 96 (Pooh, SillyOldBear) and welcomes the chance to =
repay a little of the hospitality I received.  Please spread the word.  =
Look forward to meeting you all at the kickoff.

=20

Bill & Molly Person
PMB 154
11448 Deerfield Dr.