[pct-l] Pooh's Corner and Sonora Pass

>From our 2000 PCT trek (I presume this is still correct):

At Sonora Pass, I have this information:

Kennedy Meadows - Sonora Pass, CA   UPS

  Kennedy Meadows Resort & Pack Station

  c/o General Store

  P.O. Box 4010

  Off Highway 108

  Sonora, CA 95370

  (209) 965-3900  West Side 11 miles from pass

      Charges $10 for package; $5 for shower; free camping about 1/4 mile
from store

There is nothing at the pass, just camping spot and parking lot. The resort
is a long way down a beautiful pass and then about 2 miles in to the left.
Light traffic, but you may find someone hiking down and hitch a ride with
them. The store is relatively well stocked, but not cheap. They will take a
package to mail out, but no post office there. There is a dining room.
Cabins probably full. Hopefully you can get a ride back up to the pass with
someone having breakfast.

At Donner Pass Highway:

There is a rest area with phones.

Donner Summit (old 40):(UPS)        Make this a stop!

    Bill and Molly Person

    11200 Donner Pass Road #196

    Truckee, CA 96161

    (530) 587-4485

      Call from rest stop on Freeway for pickup

            Supplies in Truckee, but none at house on lake

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@attbi.com
(503) 232-5271