[pct-l] Living in the Past!!

 Yes, another great Jethro Tull Song!! ( Thanks Greg for good memories!) Of
course my memory of Forester is only how decend as quickly as possible and
get out of this #%@*& ing snow before I die!!!  Of another note , I am
thinking of buying and bringing a large roll of tyvek to the kick-off and
sell chunks at my cost. If interested, drop me a line and I'll bring some.
With a large roll and a few dozen arrow shafts , we could make a 50 hiker
shelter!!! See you all next month, and don't forget your soon to be crushed
Bear Canister Tom! Monte

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---