[pct-l] altimeters and topo software

Do you know Tom Reynolds?

Clearly Reynolds is envious of Marge, Monte and I while he claims to be a
"serious" hiker.  Reynolds is a gear head.  The only thing that Reynolds is
serious about is his gadgets and gear.  He owns gear that he never uses,
never will use and doesn't have a clue what it is used for, for crissakes.

Has anyone ever run into him on the trail?  Take a look at him.  Does he even
look like a hiker? Of course, I'm not really sure what a hiker is supposed to
look like, it's just that he doesn't look like it!

Greg "I ain't carrying no stinking bear can" Hummel