[pct-l] altimeters and topo software

Can't help with that specific model, but I've been using a Casio Weather
Station (Barometer) watch for the last 12 years or so.  It has an altimeter,
barometer, depth, etc. in addition to all the clock/timing functions you
could want.

I don't think this particular watch is made anymore as it was probably one
of the first altimeter watches out there.  (It went up to 14,000' and later
version go higher, I think.) But, I've not had any significant problems with
it over the years and have enjoyed being able to figure out where I am based
on elevation.

If the Pathfinder II is anything like the Weather Station, it's probably a
good toy (err, watch.)  ;-)

Mara