[pct-l] So Cal Maps Source

For any of you that live in the LA area or are headed through the LA area on
your way to a thru or section hike, you can find just about any map made at:

Allied Services
966 Nth Main St.
Orange, CA 92867

ph) 714-532-4337
www.alliedmaps.cc

They carry a complete line of USGS topo maps, almost all of the Forest
Service maps for the western U.S., all of the topo cds, travel guides, gold
and gem mining books, guides, maps and tools.  Aerial photos, geologist's
hammers, compasses, picks, metal detectors, etc., etc.

This is one of my favorite haunts as you never know what you may find on
their book shelves.  I have found a book on the sea caves of Santa Cruz
Island there as well as a guide to climbing Mt. Rainier.

I have no other association with them.

One note of warning; because the storage of ALL the U.S. topos is such a huge
thing, if you have them pick one out, you buy it.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel