From: SnoLepard <SnoLepard@TrekkingKats.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 12:36 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Slide Film

Over the years I have always used Kodachrome, mostly ISO 64, for my travel
and outdoor photography. But I've heard a good things about many other slide
films. I'm wondering particularly about Fuji Velvia. But many people say it
does terrible things to flesh tones. I'm doing a PCT thruhike pretty soon,
and I imagine there will be plenty of people in my pictures.

So I'd like to hear opinions about slide film for 35mm cameras, and
suggestions on where I can get discount prices through a catalog or online,
or locally in Portland, OR. I need to buy about 40 rolls.

Thanks!

~>^..^<

multipart/alternative
  text/html