[pct-l] Trail Recipes

Steve -
  You asked about trail recipes.  We have several and posted 2 to our web
site.  Both are great (or so we think).  If you don't think so, you can
always chuck 'em at mountain bikers going by on the PCT and at the same time
yell, "Take a Hike!"  Give the recipes a whirl and tell us what you think!
http://www.geocities.com/pct_hike (look under "Planning / Food")
  * "Border-to-Border 'MEXiCAN' Dinner"  (A tasty burrito mix, good with a
tortilla or by itself)
  * "Big Bear Beef Stew" (A hearty blend of veggies and beef.  Good with
instant mashed potatoes)
  If people want more recipes ... let us know.
-Scott