[pct-l] My 360 Photo Log of travels on the JMT/PCT

I've been primarily a lurker on this list but I thought I'd share
a photo & written log which allows you to immerse yourself in some of
the great sights along section H of the Pacific Crest Trail.
In all I have posted about 100 QuickTime panoramas spanning 192 miles of
the JMT (and PCT) from Yosemite to Kings Canyon in the incomparable
"Range of Light." Some of the passes have incredible views of dozens of
11, 12 and 13,000 foot high peaks, and you can pan around in these scenes
to see what it's like to be there. You will need QuickTime to get the
full impact; otherwise you'll be able to see thumbnails only.

http://www.virtualparks.org/trips/JMT2/ covers Lake Edison to Bubbs Creek
http://www.virtualparks.org/trips/JMT1/ covers Yosemite to Mono Creek

Just the thing to get inspired for the trail this year.

     erik goetze
	erikg@outre.com