[pct-l] camera

At 07:32 AM 3/20/02, Mara Factor wrote:
>Sounds like you got a lemon for a camera.  That Olympus Stylus Epic Zoom
>80 has been one of the most popular cameras on the AT (and other trails?)
>for years and this may be the first problem I've heard about.

One other advantage of the Stylus is the IR remote: You can take self
portraits. It is about the size and weight of a quarter.The remote didn't
come with mine, and I had to order it, but it was worth it.

My Stylus got wet twice when I went swimming unexpectedly trying to ford
swollen Sierra creeks. It came out with less damage than I.

It still works great 7 years later.
--
Brick Robbins                       mailto:brick@fastpack.com