[pct-l] Re: Imported pharmaceuticals

I forgot to mention (took no pictures) that my triple crown executive summary
version drive went by Tecate, CA,
which is just about 2 miles off hwy 94 and about
ten miles west of Campo.   I was quite astonished to drive through the usual
rural San Diego ranchland almost to the border,
and then see that there was quite a town on the
Mexican side.    However visiting Mexico might be a problem; parking in
Tecate, CA seems to be about as easy as parking in downtown San Francisco.
Quite incongruous with the relaxed atmosphere in Campo.   The easiest way to
get to Tecate, BC might be to hike along the border fence from Campo, but maybe
there are orthogonal barriers to travel along the way.    If one has
Mexican car insurance and all the proper papers, one could drive into
Tecate, BC and perhaps park on that side.    Greater competition in Tijuana
might lead to better pharmaceutical prices there.