[pct-l] triple crown, executive summary version

If you normally get your crowns free at Burger King, you should
consider this quicky threesome:  all close to I-10 or I-8, lots of
Burger Kings, so you can been there, done that, and
zoom on with your real life.

   http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/other/louisiana/2002-03-14-abita-springs
	Brew pub right on the trail!   And the trail is conveniently flat.
	If you haven't heard of the Tammany Trace, that's your problem.
   http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/other/new-mexico/2002-03-16
	In lots of places, the CDT is wherever you decide it is.
	I decided it was right outside my car on the divide itself.
   http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/sc-pct/a/2002-03-17-a01
	Those other triple crowners were there at the PCT southern
	terminus just a few hours before me on Sunday morning,
	looking forward to pleasanter
	weather than they actually got Sunday night.
   http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/desert/gorman/2002-03-18
	But Monday dawned bright, clear, cold, and windy, so the snow mostly
	melted away along the Gorman Post Road at Tejon Pass,
	which of course is closer to the Pacific
	Crest than the actual PCT over along the aqueduct.    The Tejon
	Ranch real estate development corporation aims to keep it that way.
	But they'd be glad to rent you land to build a Burger King.