[pct-l] pacific coast trail?

Compadres,
wow! thousands hike the pacific COAST trail?  funny,
i've heard it mentioned before, but didn't know so
many people used it.  is it anything like the pacific
CREST trail?

just joining a bit of the smartassm crew.

raise your hand if it drives you nuts when your
beloved trail is referred to as the COAST trail.

Among other things,
wanting to surprise a few (Swiss Miss)...but the
secret is out.  I'll be showing my face at the ADZKOP
just for kicks.  I'll also be escorting a friend for
the first 5-7 days north on her thru-hike.  Be there,
or be close behind.

Making miles, and making friends,
-Amigo