[pct-l] Your (beautiful) Web Site

Regarding this quote from your website frontispiece:

"Thousands of Pacific Coast Trail
    hikers travel through the area each
    year from Mexico to Canada.
    Kennedy Meadows General Store
    supplies both hikers and pack..."

The reality is that perhaps 75-200 start out each year
and even fewer make it to completeion. No where close
to "thousands"...I think last year there were less than
50 that made all the way..but check the archives for the
exact number that signed in..-- or go to
the log book in Canada <smile> to count for yuorself!!
I was one of the last ones there when I completed it and
I think about 20 signed in from Campo! But that was almost
two decades ago.. a very different trail exists now..but
the numbers are about the same...

What u probably want to say is that "Thousands of people
hike **portions** the PCT each year and **ONLY** a
hardy/stalwarth/steadfast/determined/dedicated few make the
complete trek from Mexico to Canada...and Kenndy Meadows
.... is proud to be a part of helping those determined
few make it ...

Check out the following for your research I am sure u would like to do
now~!~!:

	<mailto:pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net?subject=subscribe>