[pct-l] Resupply addresses

Just a note after looking at the PCTA web site:

Not sure if the "charges" column is correct for 2002. I imagine things
change.

In 2000, the Sonora Pass Kennedy Meadows store charged $10 per package
(showers were $5 and hot), free camping nearby the store - what a ride down
from the pass.

We sent our package to the Belden Resort. There was a small charge plus one
for showers. The post office is across the highway about a 1/2 mile from the
store. The store may not have much food, depending on when you get there.
Belden Town Resort

  14785 Belden Town Road

  Belden, CA 95915

  (530) 283-9662

The Burney Falls address given is in the town of Burney not the park. The
park did have a small charge. We sent our packages to the park via UPS. If
you need food, the park store was pretty poor.
Burney Falls Camper Services

  McArthur Burney Falls State Park

  Route 1; Box 1240

  Burney, CA 96013

At Seid Valley, you can send packages to the Campground next to the Store
and Post Office. No charge if you pay for camping.

I have been told that Timberline Lodge does charge. Government Camp has a
post office (down the road).

In 2000, all other stops made no charge (other than Vermillion).

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@attbi.com
(503) 232-5271