[pct-l] Resupply

If you're just looking for re-supply address, the "Mailing Labels" page on
the PCTA website should be correct.
http://www.pcta.org/plan/mailinglabel.shtml You can use it to create mailing
labels for any town or re-supply point along the trail.

It doesn't keep track of PO hours simply because doing all the updates would
be too time consuming.

Ron
Ron Moak
Pacific Crest Trail Webmaster