[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Regarding the ADZ...  I wanted to know how important
of an event this is to attend.  I ask because my
target start date is May 4 and if I attend I would
most likely come back up to MorCal (Oakland and finish
up last minute things instead of chilling for a week
in San Diego.  I really want to make it down to the
event to meet everybody, get last minute tips, and
ease my anxieties, but am not sure if it will work out
transportation-wise.  I specifically want Strider's
opinion, but please chime in if you have something to
say either way.  Thanks.
                   Jason