[pct-l] getting to the kickoff

Hi,

(My plan A was to arrange a shuttle from the San Diego
airport to Lake Morena on Saturday morning.  I'm
listed on the ride board but haven't gotten any

Okay, time for plan B and plan C.

If I take the bus to Campo, it looks like it gets
there around 4:30-5 in the evening.

Plan B is could somebody swing by and pick me up in
Campo?

Plan C: I get the feeling it is not a good idea to
stay near the border at night.  Where would be a good
first campsite?  After the railroad tracks?

14 days 'till I leave for Springer, and then 27 days
'till the kickoff.

=====
--
Craig Groeschel  >ladder91 at yahoo dot com<  AT '00 pct '02
Tread lightly.  Leave no trace.  Never forget.