[pct-l] Resupply

I am having a few problems.  I am using Jardines book
to plan out my resupply parcels, and want to contact
these post offices / resorts or whatnot to find out if
their printed hours are still accurate.  The problem
is that many of these numbers are wrong or are just
not working for some reason.  Is there any plane where
I can find an updates list of either their phone
numbers or their store hours so I know when to pick up
my packages?  Thanks.
                       Jason/"Porno"