[pct-l] Crater Lake inquiry

I've been reading all of these Crater Lake messages
and wondering if the store at Mazama Village is okay
for re-supply. The town guide says "moderate" so it
sounds doable to buy stuff. Doesn't have to be a full
re-supply, just more than bars and candy.

Also, if you want to send a package to the store--is
there an address? The town book shows two Crater Lake
addresses--the P.O. and the Lodge (which is at the
rim, right?) So what is the store address?

I'm hiking this year and had hoped to buy, not do a
mail drop there.  All of these park rules sound like
the usual silly bureaucracy and lack of commonsense,
especially the do not walk on the road routine.
Melanie