From: "Jack Coughlin" <atspaceman@hotmail.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 3:03 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Re: Crater Lake Maildrops

> Just a quick note on the Crater Lake maildrop scene to all you heading out
this year.&nbsp; Don't sent your maildrop to the hotel at the Rim because
they are just going to send it over&nbsp;to Mazama Village.&nbsp; I guess
this has been going on for several years now and definitely happened to
folks last year.&nbsp; The folks at Mazama village have not charged to
handle the packages and are used to dealing with them.&nbsp; Just head to
the reservation desk/store counter to pick them up.&nbsp; It is a bummer to
hike past Mazama Village only to have to get yourself back there to get your
box.