[pct-l] (no subject)

I am a little late in the evil oak issue BUT i have the best cure. It is
highly deadly but kills the oils in a few days. That's right a FEW DAYS! it
is the juice of orlander. The landscaping plant we use in california on the
highways and yards. They flower white or pink flowers .If you break a branch
off and smear the sap on the infected area you will a cooling sensation and
the it will harden to a hard yellow tinted clear film. This seaps in to the
area and affects the oil. BUT DO NOT INJEST OR PUT ON AREAS OF CUTS> the bad
side is you can not milk a plant so you can carry the oil with you. In Auga
Dulsa they have some plants. (I know from experence) enjoy feel better.
wendy(polite cat)