[pct-l] CTHLRWAPC

on 13/3/02 9:32 AM, Bighummel@aol.com at Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
>> for a minute there I looked a little like a circus bear (pack on back) doing
>> his act.  Unfortunately, I ain't got no circus bear genes and my feet went
>> up in the air as I sat down...
>
> LOL.  Ah!  A new idea for another event at the ADZPCTKO!  The Charlie Thorpe
> Honorable Log Rolling With A Pack Contest (CTHLRWAPC)!

Hello Strider -

Set it up for next year and I will be happy to judge!  I ain't gonna
compete...no way...    (Psssst - tell Mad Monte's Bear Canister judges that
I would like to discuss possible quid pro quo deals for any Alabama
contestants).

BTW, my son and I would also like to see a special event added for us
southerners who have done zero mountaineering before hiking the PCT.  Build
a nice steep snow field (a la Packwood Glacier) and we can have a
"Self-arrest with a Cathole Trowel" contest.

Good luck this year at the ADZPCTKO!

- Charlie