[pct-l] Trail Towns

In a message dated 3/12/02 8:32:26 PM, vxr_01@yahoo.com writes:

<< Can someone give me the low down on the PCT trail towns? how do they
compare to the AT trail towns? No i'm not retarded i realize the PCT isn't
like the AT i was just curious about the Trail towns......thanks! >>
They vary greatly from near suburb types like Big Bear City to resorts like
Idlywild, to basically fishing camps in Oregon to highway pass towns in
Washington to isolated places like Stehekin. But basically rural. Very rural
and mostly friendly. (Okay, ALL friendly, to me anyway except that poor witch
at Echo Lake. But the help was nice!)