[pct-l] Re: Entry into Canada

I have another question concerning that permit,
realistically, what is it used for? Though I filed the
paperwork for it (who wants to take a chance post
9/11?), just curious if the paperwork is actually
needed in Manning Park? Has security increased
dramatically on the Canadian side of the border since
9/11?  Are other places (Waterton-Glaicer comes to
mind) that share a common border being patrolled much?

Just curious what the events of recent months have
done to parks that share a common border, if anything.

=====