[pct-l] Entry to Canada - and USA

--- Marshall Karon <m.karon@attbi.com> wrote:
> driver's license may not do it any more. Maybe a
> voter's registration card
> plus driver's license. Anyone know?

I have heard of more than one person who was told they
needed a passport to take a train/bus/plane back to
the USA.  Do not know if it is case of a beauracrat
being pushy, or something that is really needed, but
in any case, I am guessing the little blue book can't
hurt. Since I already have one, might as well take it.

=====