From: "SnoLepard" <SnoLepard@TrekkingKats.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 11:27 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Entry to Canada

I was looking at my "Application for Entry to Canada from the Pacific Crest
Trail" today. I noticed besides the fields for height, weight, eyes, and
hair, that there is one for appearance.

I'm thinking of writing in "Bearded, filthy, stinky, sun-burned, and
emaciated." What do you think?

Lee

~>^..^<

multipart/alternative