[pct-l] Snow depth

The College Basketball Tournament Weekend Snowfall [CBBTWS] hit right on
schedule the same as last year. As of right now the Sierra south of Donahue
Pass has about as much snow as it did last year. Last year there were no
further snows in the southern area and it was an excellent yeal for
thruhiking. Previous years, however, have included some serious snowfall
between now and April 1. Further, snow melt is as important as slow
accumulation and predictions on snowmelt won't start appearing until April.
Therefore, after looking at all the data I must confess that I haven't a
clue.