[pct-l] Guidebooks

Just wondering if the guidebooks were all set for this year.  I ordered the
data book and the guidebooks from Barnes and Noble (my outfitters and REI
wouldn't do it for me) and the vol. 1 didn't come in -they said it was coming
out in May -which I think is the stupidist thing I ever heard since I found out
that people hike over 2,000 miles in their Summer vacation and enjoy themselves
(hiking is meant to be endured and suffered, if you're going to be having a
good time -stay home and let the rest of us hearty fools suffer)

If anyone has a 2000 (most recent) or ANY edition of the guidebooks, I would
greatly appreciate it if you would help me out or point me to an on-line
edition where I could at least get the topos.  I would be happy with a used
weather worn ed. or one from the shelf of someone who decided not to use it.
thanks for any suggestions,
han

 --
"It were as well to be educated in the shadow of a mountain as in more classic
shade.  Some will remember, no doubt, not only that they went to college, but