[pct-l] Poison Oak no Botany

I hates this shit. I get rash if I get within 2 feet of the stuff. Even the
stuff that doesn't look like poison oak, doesn't have the middle leaf on the
end of a stem and is mule, deer whatever, I get a rash. Even Charlie's post
has me breaking out all over.

You must hike with long pants, long sleeve shirt and gloves with a mosquito
net on you hat to cover your face. You must carefully take your clothes off
every day and wash them in a nasty smelling solvent that will probably
dissolve them.

Don't believe this botany crap. UCSB is just a party school. They just drink
all night and lay around on the beach all day. They know doodly about
botany. This stuff will get you man. I tell you there is no escape.

There is ONLY ONE CURE. Find someone immune and sacrifice that person on a
rotting oak stump at full moon by driving needles cut from Jumping Cholla
into places where the sun don't shine.

Don't let Brick fool you. He wasn't always immune. Once he was just like me.
He broke out when he even thought about this shit. But then the sneaky felon
found someone on the list who was IMMUNE and sacraficed her. It was a pact
with the devil but it is worth it. As a result Brick can't survive in the
direct sunlight. He has to return to that rotted stump every morning and
sleep on the remains of what's her name?????

Now I remember......

BJ