[pct-l] Common Starting Dates

Hey there....so what are the most common starting dates for the pct going north bound? And who can tell me the snow schedual for this year......thanks a ton you guys rock.....holy cow......dang it i like hiking....seriously what the hecks the deal with hiking....gezzz....i mean why is it so addictive? wait no you don't need to answer that, just my orignial question alright then thanks,

                                                  VXR-608-12-2027

                                                        K-Q '01